Skip to content
- Do not expose you freshly tinted brows to water or moisture for 24 hours (swimming, long showers, heavy workouts that can cause sweating).
- Wait 24 hours before applying brow serums.
- Avoid extreme sunlight for at least 24 hours.
- Do not overexpose brows to chlorine (swimming) as it can hurt the longevity of your tint)
- Try to avoid oily products as this can cause tint to fade quicker.
Remember that this service can last up to two weeks.
Book your weekly or biweekly appointment in advance.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.