Skip to content
- Do NOT pluck or shave in between appointments.
- Avoid taking steaming hot showers or baths for at least 24 hours (irritation may occur due to skin being sensitive during this time).
- Avoid touching the area for at least 24 hours to avoid bacteria build up.
- Avoid fragranced lotions, body washes/soaps, and/or deodorants on treated area for at least 24 hours to avoid skin irritation.
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes to avoid irritation from friction.
- Wait at least 2-3 days post wax before starting to exfoliate, then exfoliate 3-4 times a week.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to the sun/UV light for at least 48 hours.
- Try to keep treated are dry by not participating in activities that can cause sweating (working out, swimming, etc).
- Make sure hairs are as long as a rice grain (or 1/4 inch) before your next appointment.
- Pre-book your next appointment in advance to avoid any schedule conflicts.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.